01 NCAC 05B .1903 FILES
(a) Each contract file shall be identified individually so it can be readily located and referenced.
(b) All purchase transactions shall be documented. As applicable, each file shall include:
(1) Original offers if in writing, or written documentation of verbal offers received;
(2) Reasons for award or cancellation;
(4) Mailing list, if used;
(5) Written justification for waiver or emergency purchase:
(6) Tabulation of offers received;
(7) Copy of purchase order(s);
(8) Related correspondence;
(9) Reason(s) for receiving only one offer in response to a solicitation;
(10) Negotiated contracts; and
(11) Reasons for not accepting technical proposals.
(c) After award of contract all material in the file, except confidential information, shall be open to interested persons during normal office hours, may be hand copied, or copies shall be furnished in accordance with the Public Records Act.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-53; 143B-10(f);
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. February 27, 1979;
Amended Eff. April 1, 1999; February 1, 1996; July 1, 1987;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 23, 2016.