01 NCAC 06B .0211 BY GIFT
The procedure for handling gifts of improvements to be constructed on state land is as follows:
(1) Any proposed gift of an improvement to be constructed on state land shall be submitted to the Division of State Property.
(2) Requests shall be submitted to the Advisory Budget Commission with a recommendation.
(3) If approved by the Advisory Budget Commission, the Division of State Property shall submit request to the Council of State for their approval or disapproval.
(4) If approved, the Division of State Construction shall review and approve the construction plans.
(5) The division of state construction shall review and approve the final project and inform the Division of State Property that the project has been accepted.
(6) The Division of State Property shall advise the appropriate agency to accept management of the property.
History Note: Authority 143‑18.1; 143‑34.2; 143‑341; 146‑26; 146‑64(3);
Eff. February 27, 1979.