01 NCAC 06B .0502          APPLICATION

The riparian owner must file written application with the Division of State Property.  An application for a state permit under G.S. 113‑229 will be treated as a written application when the Division of State Property determines an easement is required.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 143‑341(4); 146‑6;

Eff. February 1, 1976;

Readopted Eff. February 27, 1979.