01 NCAC 06B .0704          REFUSAL AND APPEAL

If the Division of State Property finds that the proposed improvement will not benefit the state lands in question, consent for the special assessment against the state property will be denied.  If consent for the special assessment is denied by the Secretary of Administration, the municipality or county may appeal to the Council of State.  All appeals from decisions of the Secretary of Administration shall be forwarded to the Department of Administration for presentation to the Council of State.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 160A‑221; 153A‑189;

Eff. February 1, 1976;

Readopted Eff. February 27, 1979.