01 NCAC 25 .0211 STATE CLEARINGHOUSE
(a) The Department of Administration shall maintain a clearinghouse to coordinate and administer the requirements of this Chapter.
(b) Among its responsibilities the Clearinghouse shall:
(1) receive and circulate environmental documents for review and comment as provided by these Rules;
(2) forward all comments generated by the review process to the State Project Agency and, where appropriate, prepare a single integrated letter of response;
(3) retain a complete record of environmental documents, review documents, and other substantive materials related to the operation of the Clearinghouse;
(4) train review coordinators from within all state agencies; and
(5) coordinate the establishment of minimum criteria and ensure that thresholds are consistent among all agencies.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113A‑11;
Eff. February 1, 1986;
Amended Eff. April 1, 1999; May 3, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 2, 2016.