01 NCAC 26B .0216 BILLING PROCEDURES FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
Bills or statements for each academic term from public educational institutions must be sent in triplicate to the division of veterans affairs, at its Raleigh address. The following information is required for each billing:
(1) name of institution;
(2) date of bill or statement;
(3) period covered, e.g., 1976 fall semester;
(4) amount due from the state for the period stated;
(5) recipient's name;
(6) name and file number of veteran parent;
(7) signature on the bill of the responsible official of the institution;
(8) official's name and title typed or printed under the signature.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑252(4); 143B‑399(4); 165‑22.1;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. February 27, 1979;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 2, 2016.