01 NCAC 30D .0303 SELECTING CRITERIA
In selecting the three firms to be presented to the SBC, the pre‑selection committee should take into consideration such factors as:
(1) Specialized or appropriate expertise in the type of project.
(2) Past performance on similar projects.
(3) Adequate staff and proposed design or consultant team for the project.
(4) Current workload and State projects awarded.
(5) Proposed design approach for the project including design team and consultants.
(6) Recent experience with project costs and schedules.
(7) Construction administration capabilities.
(8) Proximity to and familiarity with the area where project is located.
(9) Record of successfully completed projects without major legal or technical problems.
(10) Other factors that may be appropriate for the project.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑135.25; 143‑135.26;
Eff. January 1, 1988;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1990.