01 NCAC 38 .0102             GASOLINE PURCHASES

Gasoline purchases shall be obtained from the Division's facilities or other state‑owned facilities except when state‑owned facilities are closed or when travel is out‑of‑state.  When commercial establishments are used for the purchase of fuel, the driver must complete form FM‑33, attach it to the travel log, and forward it to the Division.  Only regular unleaded gasoline from self‑service pumps is permitted to be purchased from commercial pumps.  All state employees with a physical handicap that would prevent their use of a self-service pump are authorized to utilize full services.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 143‑341(8)i;

Eff. October 1, 1992.