01 NCAC 41C .0205 APPLICATION PROCEDURES
The applicant shall complete an application on a form provided by the DOA Fiscal Department. The application shall contain the following information:
(1) The name and complete mailing address, including the county, of the applicant;
(2) The address, building name (where applicable) or site description including photographs to locate where the energy conservation measure(s) will be installed;
(3) The name of a contact person, including title and telephone number;
(4) The amount of the loan requested;
(5) The estimated dates of start and completion of the project;
(6) A copy of the Technical Analysis approved by the State Energy Office as fulfilling the energy aspects of the proposed energy conservation measures;
(7) Identification of the commercial lending institution that is providing letter of credit, depository and repayment services;
(8) All applicants shall provide financial data on which to base a determination of the applicant's creditworthiness. Documentation shall include the following:
(a) Financial statements from the last five years; and
(b) Profit and loss statements.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-345.18(b)(2a); 143-345.18(b)(3);
Eff. August 1, 2004.