01 NCAC 41C .0206 APPLICATION REVIEW
Application review shall consist of the following phases:
(1) The administrative review shall be conducted by the DOA Fiscal Department and may include any data or information needed to complete that review.
(2) The technical review shall be conducted of the Technical Analysis by the State Energy Office.
(3) The technical review may occur concurrently with application submittal to the DOA Fiscal Department.
(4) The technical review shall consider each energy conservation measure for which funding is requested and shall include the accuracy and sufficiency of calculations, engineering principles considered, and labor and material costs relative to the current local market.
(5) Following acceptance, the State Energy Office will approve those Energy Conservation Measures that were found to meet the energy aspects of the Program.
(6) No application shall be accepted for consideration by the DOA Fiscal Department without the acceptance of the Technical Analysis by the State Energy Office.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-345.18(b)(2a); 143-345.18(b)(3);
Eff. August 1, 2004.