01 NCAC 43A .0102 DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of this Chapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Employee" includes full-time exempt and non-exempt, part-time, temporary, and permanent employees of a state agency as defined in G.S. 143-64.02.
(2) "Fair Market Price" means the agreed price, that price on which the seller, the State Surplus Property Agency and the buyer agree.
(3) "Immediate Family" means spouse or children/stepchildren under the age of 18.
(4) "SSPA" means the State Surplus Property Agency.
(5) "State-Owned" means in the possession of the State of North Carolina and purchased with State funds, property donated to the State, or property purchased with other funds that give ownership of the property to the state.
(6) "Surplus Property" means property no longer needed by a State agency.
(7) "Non-Profit Tax Exempt organization" is defined in G.S. 143-64.02. Note that not all Non-Profit Tax Exempt organizations are eligible to use the services of the State Surplus Property Agency.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-64.01; 143-64.04;
Eff. July 1, 2007;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2009.