SECTION .0900 ‑ FORMS
02 NCAC 09L .0901 DESIGNATIONS
The forms used by the pesticide section of the food and drug protection division will be known by the following title and numerical designations:
(1) Registration Information Letter‑‑Form PC‑400;
(2) Official Report Transcript‑‑Form PC‑402;
(3) Farm Inspection, Pesticide Use Sample‑‑Form PC‑403;
(4) Incident Investigation Report‑‑Form PC‑404;
(5) Application for Pesticide Dealer's License‑‑Form PC‑405;
(6) Application for Pesticide Applicator's License‑‑Form PC‑406;
(7) Application for Aerial Pesticide Applicator's License (Pilot)‑‑Form PC‑408;
(8) Application for Aerial Pesticide Applicator's License (Contractor)‑‑Form PC‑409;
(9) Application for Public Operator's (Pesticide Applicator) License‑‑Form PC‑411;
(10) Application for Pest Control Consultant's License‑‑Form PC‑412;
(11) Inspection Report of Aerial Application Equipment‑‑Form PC‑413.
(12) Application for Registration of Pesticide and/or Product Data Sheet‑‑Form PC‑414;
(13) Application for Renewal of Pesticide Registrations‑‑Form PC‑415;
(14) Pesticide Registration Certification‑‑Form PC‑416;
(15) Contingency Plan for Pesticide Storage‑‑Form PC‑417.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑461;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1988; January 1, 1984; August 1, 1982; November 30, 1978.