02 NCAC 09L .1402 RECORD KEEPING REQUIREMENTS
All licensed pesticide applicators, as defined in G.S. 143‑460 which includes public operators, utilizing ground equipment shall keep for three years and make available to the commissioner for like period records of all applications of restricted use pesticides showing the following:
(1) name of licensed pesticide applicator or licensed public operator;
(2) name and address of the person for whom the pesticide was applied;
(3) identification of farm or site(s) treated with pesticide(s);
(4) name of crop, commodity, or object(s) which was treated with pesticide(s);
(5) approximate number of acres or size or number of other object(s) treated;
(6) the year, month, date and the specific time of day when each pesticide application was completed and each day of application shall be recorded as a separate record;
(7) the brand name of the pesticide(s) and EPA registration number(s);
(8) amount (volume or weight) of pesticide formulation(s) or active ingredient(s) applied per unit of measure; and
(9) name(s) of person(s) applying pesticide(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑458; 143‑463; 143‑466(a);
Eff. October 21, 1977;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2009.