SECTION .0400 ‑ OPERATION OF STATE FAIR FACILITIES
02 NCAC 20B .0401 AVAILABILITY
Use of buildings and grounds shall be subject to the approval of the Manager of the State Fair on the basis of the following:
(1) being in the public interest;
(2) not in conflict with activities arranged and conducted as a part of the program for year‑round use of the State Fair grounds;
(3) use by a reputable organization, group, firm or individual accepting by execution of a written contract the rules and regulations and rental schedules herein prescribed;
(4) manager may limit the booking of similar events when deemed by him to be in the best interest of State Fair; and
(5) at the option of the manager, an event may have first refusal on the same corresponding date in a subsequent year.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑503;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1987; July 1, 1977;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 19, 2015.