02 NCAC 34 .0312 INFORMATION ON CERTIFIED APPLICATOR'S IDENTIFICATION CARDS
(a) A certified applicator's identification card shall contain, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) name of certified applicator;
(2) home address of certified applicator;
(3) certification number and phase(s) in which certified;
(4) employer and employer's address;
(5) employer's license number and phase(s) if applicable;
(6) age, weight, height, color of hair and eyes of applicator;
(7) job classification of card holder;
(8) issuance date, expiration date, and license year covered by card.
(b) If a certified applicator is employed by a licensee, his certified applicator's identification card shall bear the same license number as that of his employer and the certification phases held by his employer in which the applicator has become certified. Each certified applicator's card shall bear only one license number, one company name, and not more than three certification phases.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.29;
Eff. July 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 22, 1977;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1998; August 1, 1980.