02 NCAC 34 .0326 INFORMATION ON LICENSE CERTIFICATE
(a) The license certificate shall contain, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) name of licensee,
(2) name of company,
(3) address of home office,
(4) license number and certification number and phase(s) of work in which holder is licensed and certified,
(5) date of issuance and/or reissuance,
(6) expiration date of license and certification,
(7) period covered by license and certification,
(8) signature of commissioner,
(9) name and address of resident agent of nonresident license holder.
(b) Each license certificate shall bear only one license number, one company name, and not more than three license phases. All license phases of a license holder shall be issued in the same company name and on one license certificate.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.29;
Eff. July 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 22, 1977;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1991; August 1, 1980.