02 NCAC 34. 0331 Ancillary Activities
(a) Persons engaged in ancillary activities may be an employee, individual contractor, or otherwise, for one or more structural pest control licensees.
(b) Persons conducting ancillary activities shall not engage in the handling of any duties involving pesticides.
(c) Ancillary activities are limited to the following duties:
(1) Moving of furniture or bedding as defined in G.S. 106-65.95.
(2) Cleaning, maintenance, or repair of property
(3) Removing of wood debris and cellulose material
(4) Removing and replacing of insulation with exclusion of removing and replacing insulation that is registered as pesticide.
(5) Moving of heaters and fans while they are powered off, before and after treatment.
(6) Core drilling (soil or concrete, etc.) of locations previously marked for termite bait system installation.
(7) Trenching or excavation of soil, only, for preparation of termiticide application.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106-65.29;
Eff. May 19, 2015.