02 NCAC 34 .0803 WRITTEN RECORDS OF FUMIGATION
(a) Written records shall be maintained on all fumigation operations and be made available for inspection, upon request, by the enforcement agency or Committee anytime during regular business hours. Such records shall include the following information for each fumigation performed:
(1) Name(s) and address(es) of the property owner(s) or his authorized representative(s);
(2) Name and address of company represented by the licensee or certified applicator or their authorized representative and the license number of the licensee responsible for the treatment;
(3) Address of property(ies) to be fumigated;
(4) Common name(s) of pest(s) to be fumigated;
(5) EPA approved common name of fumigant used;
(6) EPA registration number of fumigant applied;
(7) If a restricted use pesticide is used, that information required by EPA;
(8) Total amount of fumigant applied;
(9) Name of licensee or certified applicator performing the fumigation;
(10) For restricted use pesticides, the information required by Subparagraphs (a)(5), (6), (8), and (9) of this Rule shall also be included on the customer's copy of the written agreement or service record;
(11) If the pest to be fumigated is a wood‑destroying organism, all of 02 NCAC 34 .0605 shall be followed.
(b) Noncommercial certified applicators shall maintain the following records of pesticides applied:
(1) EPA approved brand name of all fumigants applied;
(2) EPA registration number of fumigant applied;
(3) Total amount of fumigant applied;
(4) Name of certified applicator performing the fumigation;
(5) Target pest(s);
(6) Site of application;
(7) Date of application; and
(8) Any information required by EPA.
(c) Records must be retained for two years beyond the last date of treatment or the expiration of the written agreement, if applicable.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.29;
Eff. July 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. November 22, 1977;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2002; July 1, 1998; January 1, 1989; August 20, 1980; August 1, 1980.