02 NCAC 43L .0332 AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES
Use of buildings and grounds shall be subject to the approval of the manager of the Western North Carolina Agricultural Center on the basis of the following:
(1) being in the public interest;
(2) not in conflict with activities arranged and conducted as a part of the program for year-round use of the Agricultural Center grounds;
(3) use by an organization, group, firm or individual accepting by execution of a written contract the rules and rental schedules herein prescribed;
(4) manager may limit the booking of similar events when deemed by him to be in the best interest of Western North Carolina Agricultural Center; and
(5) at the option of the manager, an event may have first refusal on the same corresponding date in a subsequent year.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106-530; 106-6.1;
Eff. June 1, 1994;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 23, 2017.