02 NCAC 48A .1412 FORM PP11
(a) Form PP11 is an application for a permit to import tobacco plants from an out‑of‑state transplant grower.
(b) The following information is required of the applicant:
(1) name and address of applicant;
(2) planting location in North Carolina;
(3) number of plants to be purchased;
(4) approximate date of importation;
(5) name and address of transplant grower;
(6) reason for making application to import tobacco plants;
(7) agreement between the applicant and the Plant Industry Division, North Carolina Department of Agriculture of the arrival of any imported plants that they may be inspected and is aware that the plants may be ordered destroyed or returned to the transplant grower or the permit revoked at any time if it is determined that the plants do not meet the standards of the tobacco plant regulation or that false information has been given on the application.
(c) Upon approval a signed copy of the application by the Plant Pest Administrator, Plant Industry Division, serves as a permit and is returned to the tobacco producer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑65.45; 106‑65.46; 106‑284.18; 106‑420;
Eff. January 1, 1985.