02 NCAC 48A .1502 REGULATED ARTICLES
The following articles are regulated under the provisions of this Section:
(1) the gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar Linnaeus) in any living stage of development;
(2) trees with roots, and shrubs with roots and persistent woody stems, except if greenhouse grown throughout the year;
(3) logs and pulpwood, except if moved to a mill operating under a compliance agreement;
(4) firewood (unless moved as an outdoor household article);
(5) mobile homes and associated equipment;
(6) recreational vehicles and associated equipment (unless moving as an outdoor household article), moving from a hazardous recreational vehicle site when the person in charge of the site has been notified;
(7) cut Christmas trees or trees without roots;
(8) any other products, articles, or means of conveyance, of any character whatsoever, when it is determined by an inspector that any life stage of gypsy moth is in proximity to such articles and the articles present a high risk of artificial spread of gypsy moth infestation and the person in possession thereof has been so notified.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑420;
Eff. December 1, 1988.