02 NCAC 48B .0114 SPECIALTY FERTILIZER‑PESTICIDE MIXTURES
Any specialty fertilizer containing a minimum of 20 percent plant food may be sold in a mixture with pesticides under the following conditions:
(1) Each formulation shall be registered as provided in 2 NCAC 48B .0113;
(2) Each formulation shall be of such pesticide and fertilizer combination as to be in agreement with sound practice and application in these respective fields;
(3) The products shall be labeled and intended for use only as specialty fertilizer mixtures; i.e., for noncommercial crop use;
(4) The formulations, claims and labeling are subject to approval by the Commissioner of Agriculture or his duly designated agent;
(5) Products shall be offered for sale in a maximum bag size of 80 pounds, and sizes of the registrant's choice when the amount is less than 80 pounds.
History Note: Authority G.S. 106‑673;
Eff. January 1, 1985;
Amended Eff. April 1, 1997; January 1, 1992.