02 NCAC 52C .0502         PERMITS

A written permit will be issued by the Commissioner of Agriculture for the movement of an animal, animal product, or animal feed under detention or quarantine pursuant to G.S. 106‑549.82 when it can be determined that such movement is necessary to prevent economic loss to the owner or other persons, and it can be accomplished without impairing the enforcement of this Chapter.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 106‑549.84;

Eff. April 1, 1984;

Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 26, 2017.