02 NCAC 52L .0103          farmed cervid license or Temporary exhibit permit required

No person shall possess, exhibit, buy or sell, or partake in the production of any farmed cervid within the State unless that person first obtains a farmed cervid license or a temporary exhibit permit from the Veterinary Division in accordance with the rules in this Subchapter.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 106-549.97(a2);

Eff. June 1, 2018.