SUBCHAPTER 01B ‑ RULE‑MAKING HEARINGS: EMERGENCY RULES: AND DECLARATORY RULINGS
SECTION .0100 ‑ RULE‑MAKING HEARINGS AND EMERGENCY RULES
04 NCAC 01B .0101 PETITIONS
(a) Any person wishing to submit a petition requesting the adoption, amendment or repeal of a rule by the Secretary's Office of the Department of Commerce shall address a petition to:
Secretary, Department of Commerce
P.O. Box 25249
Raleigh, North Carolina 27611.
(b) The petition should contain the following information:
(1) an indication of the subject area to which the petition is directed;
(2) either a draft of the proposed rule or a summary of its contents;
(3) reasons for proposal;
(4) effect of existing rules or orders;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) effect of the proposed rule on existing practices in the area involved, including cost factors;
(7) names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule, with addresses if reasonably known;
(8) name(s) and address(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑16;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.