04 NCAC 03B .0219 DEFINITIONS
As used in this Subchapter:
(1) "Appellate panel" means an appellate review panel appointed pursuant to G.S. 53C-2-6(b).
(2) "Commission" means the North Carolina State Banking Commission.
(3) "Commissioner" means the North Carolina Commissioner of Banks.
(4) "Court" means a North Carolina District or Superior Court.
(5) "Day" means a calendar day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or North Carolina state holiday.
(6) "Hearing officer" means the Commissioner or an individual appointed by the Commissioner pursuant to G.S. 53C-2-6(c).
(7) "Rules of Civil Procedure" means the North Carolina Rules of Civil Procedure, G.S. 1A-1, et seq., as the same may be amended from time to time.
(8) Terms used herein which are defined by G.S. 150B shall be defined as in G.S. 150B.
History Note: Authority G.S. 53C-2-5; 53C-2-6;
Eff. August 1, 2004;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2013;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 3, 2017.