04 NCAC 08 .0206 OPERATING RULES AND REGULATIONS
The EMCs shall provide the following information to the Authority:
(1) A copy of the Financial and Statistical Report (RUS Form 7) and Annual Supplement to Financial and Statistical Report (RUS Form 7a) for periods ending December 31 and June 30 of each year. These forms can be found on the USDA's website at http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/UEP_Support_DCS.html and can be accessed free of charge.
(2) A copy of the EMC's current operating rules and regulations. EMCs shall file copies of revised rules and regulations within 30 days of revision.
(3) A copy of the current EMC bylaws. Changes to the bylaws must be filed within 30 days of the revision.
(4) A copy of the current EMC rate schedules. Changes to the rate schedules must be filed within 30 days of the revision.
(5) An annual data sheet showing growth trends in miles of line, facilities and consumers served.
(6) Each EMC is required to provide a current operating budget report to the Authority at the time of a loan application.
History Note: Authority G.S. 117-2(12); 117-26;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. March 1, 2014;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 23, 2015.