04 NCAC 10A .0103          Notice of Accident and Claim of Injury or Occupational Disease

To give notice of an accident or occupational disease and to make a workers compensation claim, an employee may complete a Form 18 Notice of Accident to Employer and Claim of Employee, Representative, or Dependent and file it electronically with Claims Administration, or by mail to North Carolina Industrial Commission, 4335 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 26799-4335.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 97-22; 97-24; 97-58; 97-80(a); 97-81;

Eff. January 1, 1990;

Amended Eff. November 1, 2014.