04 NCAC 10A .0602 Request for Hearing
(a) Contested claims shall be set on the hearing docket only upon the written request of one of the parties for a hearing or rehearing of the case in dispute. Any request for hearing shall contain the following:
(1) the basis of the disagreement between the parties, including a statement of the issues raised by the requesting party;
(2) the date of injury;
(3) the part of the body injured;
(4) the city and county where the injury occurred;
(5) the names and addresses of all doctors and other expert witnesses whose testimony is needed by the requesting party;
(6) the names of all lay witnesses to be called to testify for the requesting party;
(7) an estimate of the time required for the hearing of the case; and
(8) the telephone number(s), email address(es), and mailing address(es) of the party(ies) requesting the hearing and their legal counsel.
(b) A Form 33 Request that Claim be Assigned for Hearing, completed in full, shall constitute compliance with this Rule. The request for a hearing shall be filed with the Docket Section of the Commission. A copy of the Request for Hearing shall be forwarded to the attorneys for all opposing parties, or to the opposing parties themselves, if unrepresented.
History Note: Authority G.S. 97-80(a); 97-83;
Eff. January 1, 1990;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2014; June 1, 2000.