04 NCAC 12D .0103 CONTENTS OF PETITION
The petition should include the following information:
(1) an indication of the subject areas to which the petition is directed;
(2) either a draft of the proposed rule or a summary of its contents;
(3) reasons for the proposal;
(4) the effect on existing rules or orders;
(5) any data supporting the proposal;
(6) effect of the proposed rule on existing practices in the area involved, including cost factors;
(7) names of those most likely to be affected by the proposed rule, with addresses if reasonably known;
(8) name(s) and addresses(es) of petitioner(s).
History Note: Filed as an Emergency Regulation Eff. March 6, 1978, for a period of 120 days to expire on
July 3, 1978;
Statutory Authority G.S. 143B‑429; 143B‑430; 143B‑431; 143B‑449;
Made Permanent Eff. July 3, 1978.