04 NCAC 15 .0118 DEFINITIONS
For purposes of this Chapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) The term "association" shall mean the Wilmington Cape Fear Pilots Association.
(2) The term "Coast Guard" shall mean the United States Coast Guard.
(3) The term "commission" shall mean the Cape Fear Navigation and Pilotage Commission.
(4) The term "pilot" shall mean a Full Licensed Pilot as established by G.S. 76A‑6(2).
(5) The term "river and bar" shall mean the Cape Fear River and Bar to the extent of navigation aids.
(6) The term "Sunny Point" shall mean the Military Ocean Terminal at Sunny Point.
History Note: Authority G.S. 76A‑1; 76A‑5; 76A‑6; 76A‑13;
Eff. December 1, 1985;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. November 23, 2015.