04 NCAC 19S .1106 PERFORMANCE REPORTS
(a) Each recipient must submit management reports on its HOME Program in such format and at such time as the Department may prescribe.
(b) A recipient must submit an annual performance report on its HOME activities to the Department at such time as the Department may prescribe. Single copies of the report must be provided to the pubic upon request at no charge.
(c) The Annual Performance Report must contain such information and be in such form as the Department may prescribe, and must include at least the following:
(1) An analysis of the recipient's efforts to maximize participation by the private sector;
(2) An assessment of the effectiveness of the affirmative marketing actions prescribed in Rule .1002 of this Subchapter;
(3) An assessment of the effectiveness of the recipient's minority outreach program, including an analysis of participation by minorities and women and entities owned by minorities and women in its HOME program and, where appropriate, a statement of additional actions planned to improve performance in the use of minority and women‑owned businesses;
(4) Data on the total number of households (families and individuals) and business and nonprofit organizations displaced as a result of investments of HOME funds, including the cost of relocation payments and the number and cost of real property acquisitions; and
(5) Data on the amount of repayments, interest, and other return on investment of HOME funds and the use of the funds, including number assisted and characteristics of tenants and owners.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑10; 143B‑431; 24 C.F.R. Part 92;
Eff. November 2, 1992.