SECTION .0400 - ADJUDICATION
04 NCAC 24B .0401 DETERMINATIONS
Each adjudicator shall render a written determination resolving any issues related to the claim or protest under G.S. 96-15, which shall include:
(1) each issue or question involved;
(2) the docket number of the case;
(3) the resolution of each issue;
(4) the citation of the provision of law applied to reach the resolution of each issue or question;
(5) the parties' rights to file an appeal of the determination;
(6) the statutory time period under G.S. 96-15(b)(1) within which an appeal shall be filed;
(7) instructions for requesting an in-person hearing;
(8) information on filing an appeal of the determination by mail, facsimile, or email, as set forth in 04 NCAC 24A .0104; and
(9) notice that claims filed on or after June 30, 2013 are subject to repayment of overpayments, including those resulting from any decision that is later reversed on appeal.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-15; 20 CFR 602;
Eff. July 1, 2015.