04 NCAC 24C .0212 CONTENTS OF APPEALS DECISION
(a) The Appeals Decision shall include:
(1) the names of the individuals present for the hearing;
(2) findings of fact necessary for a resolution of the appeal;
(3) the applicable statutory provisions;
(4) conclusions of law;
(5) the name of the Appeals Referee who conducted the hearing and rendered the decision; and
(6) notice of each party's right to file an appeal of the Appeals Decision and the time period for filing an appeal.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-15;
Eff. July 1, 2015.