SECTION .0200 - ACCOUNT CHARGE PROTESTS
04 NCAC 24D .0201 NOTICE OF EMPLOYER QUARTERLY CHARGES
DES shall notify each employer in writing of the quarterly list of charges to the employer's
Account using Form NC CLM 626-9 that shall contain the:
(1) date of the notice;
(2) charging quarter ending date;
(3) employer's name and mailing address;
(4) claimant's name and social security number;
(5) date the claimant's benefit year began;
(6) employer's reporting number used to report wages for the claimant;
(7) benefit charges to the employer for each listed claimant; and
(8) a statement containing the employer's right to protest the list of charges.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-11.2; 96-11.3; 96-11.4; 96-11.5; 96-15;
Eff. May 1, 2021.