04 NCAC 24D .1203 DISPLAY REQUIRED
(a) Each employer shall display no less than two Notice to Workers of a Seasonal Determination forms in separate locations (Form NCUI 543) on its premises. Form NCUI 543 shall be sent to employers when approved for Seasonal Pursuit status by mail and shall contain:
(1) notice that a seasonal determination was requested by the employer and issued by DES; and
(2) instructions for workers employed by the employer to protest the determination within 10 days.
(b) The Notice to Workers of a Seasonal Determination (Form NCUI 543) shall be provided by DES and shall be displayed on the employer's premises in such places as:
(1) entry ways used by workers to enter and exit the employer's premises;
(2) in or near an area where a record of time worked is required to be used or frequented by workers;
(3) a bulletin board in places where workers gather; or
(4) other locations within the place of employment visible to employees.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-16;
Eff. July 1, 2015.