04 NCAC 24F .0202 ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF APPEAL
(a) The receipt of a party's appeal from an Appeals Decision shall be acknowledged in writing by the Board of Review or its designee and sent to all parties of record.
(b) The notice acknowledging receipt of an appeal shall inform each party of the following:
(1) the right to request oral arguments;
(2) the deadline to request oral arguments;
(3) the right to submit written arguments regarding the appeal;
(4) the deadline for submitting written arguments;
(5) that the party may submit a written request for a record of the hearing proceeding pursuant to G.S. 96-15(f); and
(6) the procedures for obtaining a record of the hearing, including recordings or transcripts.
(c) Records shall be provided in accordance with G.S. 96-4(x) and Section .0200 of 04 NCAC 24A.
History Note: Authority G.S. 96-4; 96-15; 20 CFR 603;
Eff. July 1, 2015;
Recodified from 04 NCAC 24C .0502 Eff. October 1, 2017;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2018.