SECTION .0300 - ORGANIZATION OF REGIONAL LIBRARIES
07 NCAC 02I .0301 REGIONAL LIBRARIES
As used in this Section, a regional library is a public library system that:
(1) serves two or more contiguous counties;
(2) is established by a regional agreement under a single administrative system;
(3) is governed by a regional library board of trustees;
(4) operates under the direction of a certified library director; and
(5) has finances administered by a person or firm reporting to the library director and the regional library board of trustees.
History Note: Authority G.S. 125-2; 143B-10;
Eff. April 1, 2011;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 22, 2017.