07 NCAC 02I .0302 REGIONAL AGREEMENT
An agreement establishing a regional library shall contain:
(1) the structure of the regional library board of trustees;
(2) the powers and duties of the regional board;
(3) the financial structure of the regional library;
(4) the terms of property ownership and any conditions of joint ownership including property rights in the event of withdrawal from or dissolution of the regional library;
(5) provisions for amendment;
(6) provisions for withdrawal by a member county or dissolution of the regional library; and
(7) provisions for termination of the regional agreement.
History Note: Authority G.S. 125-2; 143B-10;
Eff. April 1, 2011;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 22, 2017.