07 NCAC 04M .0106 DUPLICATION SERVICES
The Division of Archives and Records shall charge fees pursuant to G.S. 121-5(d) for duplication services for archival records in its custody. The following duplication services are available for archival records in the custody of the Division of Archives and Records:
(1) photocopies of loose documents;
(2) imaging of paper and photographic materials;
(3) paper prints from microfilm;
(4) negative, first-generation or "original" microfilm of records and manuscripts in the custody of the Division, except those under restriction by law or donation agreement;
(5) duplicate microfilm of entire rolls of microfilm in the collections of the Division;
(6) certified photocopies of public records of state agencies, counties, municipalities, or other political subdivisions of North Carolina; and
(7) exemplifications prepared for introduction as evidence in a court of law.
History Note: Authority G.S. 121-4(3); 121-4(14); 121-5(d); 132-6.2; 143B-62(2)a;
Eff. February 1, 1985;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2014; April 1, 2001; June 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015.