07 NCAC 04M .0507         PERSONNEL RECORDS

Any employee or former employee desiring access to personnel records in the possession of the State Records Center shall make the request through the personnel office of the agency that retains legal custody of the records. Upon receipt of request from the appropriate personnel office, the State Records Center shall forward personnel information to that office.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 121-4(2); 121-5(d); 143B-62(2)b;

Eff. February 1, 1985;

Amended Eff. June 1, 2014; June 1, 1989;

Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015.