SECTION .0300 ‑ COLLECTIONS
07 NCAC 04O .0301 ARTIFACTS
An accessions committee must approve all artifacts acquired for any purpose by the Division of Archives and History. The accessions committee shall consist of:
(1) Director, Division of Archives and History, Chairman;
(2) Chief, Museum of History Section;
(3) Chief, Historic Sites Section;
(4) Curator of Collections Branch, Museum of History Section; and
(5) Other specialists appointed by the committee chairman as needed.
History Note: Authority G.S. 121‑4(1),(6); 121‑7; 143B‑62(2)a;
Eff. February 1, 1985;
Amended Eff. June 1, 1989;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015.