07 NCAC 15 .0203 SCHEDULING ACTIVITIES FOR NON-REGULAR HOURS
Any group wishing to use the facility before or after normal operating hours shall enter into a written agreement that includes the following requirements:
(1) The user provides supervision adequate for the activity being planned;
(2) An employee of the facility must be present at all times;
(3) The user leaves the building and grounds in the same condition as before the activity;
(4) No illegal substances, firearms (except those in the possession of law enforcement officials), or pets are permitted on the premises during the activity;
(5) The user shall acquire prior permission from the Division Director if alcoholic beverages are to be consumed on the property;
(6) Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas and allowed only in designated outside areas; and
(7) The Aquarium may cancel a scheduled event due to a hurricane or other natural disaster or may move or terminate a scheduled event for the safety and well-being of the exhibits or captive animals.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-135.182(a)(1b)b.; 143B-135.182(b);
Eff. May 1, 1987;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2010;
Transferred from 15A NCAC 28 .0203 Eff. April 1, 2017.