09 NCAC 06A .0104 RIGHT TO PETITION
(a) Any person submitting a petition requesting the adoption, amendment, or repeal of a rule under this Chapter shall address the petition to the Rules Coordinator, Attn: DIT Legal Services, Mail Service Center 4101, Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4101. Alternatively, a petition can also be emailed to DITrulesrequests@nc.gov.
(b) For petitions to adopt or amend a rule, the petition shall contain the following:
(1) a draft of the proposed rule or amendment;
(2) a statement of the effect of the requested rule change; and
(3) the name and address of the petitioner.
(c) The petition may also contain the following:
(1) the reason for the proposal;
(2) the effect of the new rule on existing rules; or
(3) any data supporting the rule proposal.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-1321(a)(16); 116E-4(b);
Eff. January 1, 2021.