09 NCAC 06B .1402 procurement file RECORDS
(a) The purchasing agency shall identify each paper or electronic contract record individually so it can be located and referenced.
(b) The purchasing agency shall document all purchase transactions. As applicable, each paper or electronic procurement file shall include the following records:
(2) Approval to proceed with acquisition;
(3) Each original executed offer if in writing, or written documentation of verbal offer received;
(4) Documentation supporting whether each offeror is responsive and responsible to terms of the solicitation, the use of a competitive range selection and rejection of offerors for negotiations, best and final offers (BAFO), award, or cancellation or other disposition of the solicitation as may be applicable;
(5) Worksheets/evaluations of individual offers;
(6) Vendor distribution list or proof of fulfilling advertisement requirements, and any conditions and approval for waiver to advertise, publish, and notify any part of a procurement action;
(7) Written justification for limitation or waiver of competition, or emergency purchase, or waiver of any rule during the solicitation process;
(8) Tabulation of offers received;
(9) State CIO approval of award recommendation;
(10) Purchase order or other payment verification;
(11) Reason(s) for receiving only one offer in response to a solicitation;
(12) Summary of vendor debriefing, if any;
(13) Signed contracts or agency acceptance of offer(s); and
(14) Protest documents.
(c) After award of contract, all material in the procurement file, except non-public information, shall be made available for inspection in accordance with the Public Records Law, G.S. 132-1 et seq.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-1350(e);
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2000;
Eff. August 1, 2000;
Recodified from 09 NCAC 06B .1202 Eff. March 19, 2008;
Amended Eff. September 1, 2013;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest April 25, 2015;
Amended Eff. March 1, 2016.