SECTION .0300 – COMMERCIAL MOBILE RADIO SERVICE (CMRS) PROVIDERS
09 NCAC 06C .0301 REGISTRATION OF CMRS SERVICE PROVIDERS
(a) CMRS service providers or resellers of any CMRS that receive authority to serve any area within the State of North Carolina, shall register with the Board within 30 calendar days of the later of receiving authority to operate, or of beginning operations, in North Carolina.
(b) Such registration shall be filed with the Commission’s Executive Secretary and shall include the following information:
(1) The legal name of CMRS service provider;
(2) All business names used by the CMRS service provider in North Carolina;
(3) The name, title, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address (if available) of the person to be contacted regarding 911 matters;
(4) A listing of all areas in which the CMRS service provider is authorized to serve any portion of North Carolina; and
(5) The FCC filer ID and FCC Registration Number of the CMRS service provider.
(c) Changes to any of the information required by Paragraph (b) of this Rule shall be filed with the Board's Executive Director within 30 calendar days of the effective date of such change(s). This filing requirement includes providing notice to the Board's Executive Director of any and all mergers, divestitures, acquisitions, or other similar actions affecting North Carolina service areas.
History note: Authority: G.S. 62A-42(a)(9); 62A-45; 62A-49; Part 20, Title 47 Code of Federal Regulations;
Eff. July 1, 2016.