SECTION .0200 ‑ ADMINISTRATION OF GRANTS
10A NCAC 05B .0201 TITLE
The following regulations are adopted by reference pursuant to G.S. 150B‑14(c):
(1) 45 C.F.R., Subtitle A‑‑Department of Health, Education and Welfare, General Administration; Part 74 ‑ Administration of Grants;
(2) Part 80 ‑ Nondiscrimination under programs receiving federal assistance through the Department of Health, Education and Welfare: Effectuation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964;
(3) Part 81 ‑ Practice and Procedures for Hearings under Part 80;
(4) Part 84 Nondiscrimination on the basis of handicap in programs and activities receiving or benefiting from federal financial participation;
(5) Part 90 ‑ Nondiscrimination on the basis of age; and
(6) 5 C.F.R., Part 900, Subpart F ‑ standards for a Merit System of Personnel Administration.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑10; 143B‑138; 143B‑181.1; 150B‑14;
Eff. September 1, 1978;
Amended Eff. October 1, 1988; October 1, 1980;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. May 23, 2015.