10A NCAC 06A .0309 CLIENT RECORDS
Records must be kept for each In‑Home Aide Services client and must include:
(1) documentation of request or authorization for services;
(2) a copy of the completed initial assessment;
(3) copies of all completed reassessments;
(4) copies of the initial and any revised In‑Home Aide Services Plans;
(5) documentation of significant client information;
(6) documentation of client eligibility;
(7) documentation of quarterly reviews; and
(8) documentation notifying client of service reduction, denial or termination.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑181.1(c); 143B‑181.9A;
Eff. December 1, 1991;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.