SECTION .0400 ‑ SERVICE PROVISION
10A NCAC 06E .0401 SERVICE PROVIDER RESPONSIBILITIES
For purposes of this Subchapter, the housing and home improvement service provider shall:
(1) provide orientation, training, or supervision for volunteers assisting with housing and home improvement service provision;
(2) refer individuals to federal, state, and local agencies for additional housing and home improvement services;
(3) maintain records documenting financial and service activities for each individual receiving services;
(4) request reimbursement from Division of Aging and Adult Services for actual project costs: administrative, labor, and materials, not to exceed one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500) per home per program year;
(5) provide opportunities for individuals to voluntarily contribute towards the cost of services received;
(6) maintain confidentiality of all individual records; and
(7) maintain a listing of individuals waiting for housing and home improvement services.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B‑181.1(a)(11); 143B‑181.1(c);
Eff. July 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.