SECTION .2100 ‑ LICENSURE
10A NCAC 13D .2101 APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
(a) A legal entity shall submit an application for licensure for a new facility to the Nursing Home Licensure and Certification Section of the Division of Health Service Regulation at least 30 days prior to a license being issued or patients admitted.
(b) The application shall contain the following:
(1) legal identity of applicant (licensee) and mailing address;
(2) name or names under which the facility is presented to the public;
(3) location and mailing address of facility;
(4) ownership disclosure;
(5) bed complement;
(6) magnitude and scope of services offered;
(7) name and current license number of the administrator;
(8) name and current license number of the director of nursing; and
(9) name and current license number of the medical director.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E‑104; 131E-102;
Eff. January 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2012.